Christelle Clément, LL.M.
Christelle Clément's specific professional focus is on commercial litigation and international business transactions. She has practised law in Brussels since 1996 and in New York since 2001.
As head of our Italian Desk, Ms Clément is fluent in Italian, as well asEnglish and French. In particular, she advises and assists Italian and Italo-Swiss companies on all cross-border legal issues in Belgium as well as in the United States (NY).
She graduated with distinction from the Université Catholique de Louvain in 1995, and, participated in the J.D. program at St. John's University Law School in New York in 2000.
Bar Memberships and Associations
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Belgian-American Chamber of Commerce
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York (2006)
- United States District Court for the Northern District of New York (2008)
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit (2010)
- New York State Bar (2001)
- Brussels bar (1996)
- "Le mandat durable et le mandat de protection future: vingt ans d'application dans l'Etat de New York", Droit Privé du Patrimoine, 2009 N.2, Gazette du Palais
- Interview by Kanaal Z, "Handelsroute: New York", September 2009
- Interview by "Les clés de l'Amérique: Incontournables: les visa; l'installation permanente", 2010