PRIVACY / DATA PROTECTION
The purpose of this document is to explain how Belgische Treuhand collects, uses, stores or otherwise processes personal data.
The responsible party is the firm Belgische Treuhand GmbH, with company number BE 0874.194.583 and registered office in B-1050 BRUSSELS (Belgium), Avenue Legrand 41.
The processing of your data is subject to Belgian legislation and European Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, the so-called "EU-GDPR", as well as any amendments thereto.
Personal data within the meaning of art. 4 no. 1 EU-GDPR are defined as follows: All information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter "data subject"). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
More general information on the protection of personal data can be obtained from the competent Belgian data protection authority (Autorité de protection des données / Gegevensbeschermingsautoriteit).
If you have any further questions regarding the processing of your data, you can contact Belgische Treuhand by mail: B-1050 BRUSSELS (Belgium), Avenue Legrand 41, by telephone: +32 26 26 01 61 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(2) Protection of personal data in practice
Your personal data will be handled and processed by Belgische Treuhand with great care and in a secure environment.
The software packages used are updated regularly. Access to the data is protected by different, constantly changing passwords.
Physical access to the offices is restricted to authorized persons.
Technical and organizational measures, such as the anti-virus program, firewalls, access controls, and the thorough selection and screening of employees, collaborators and suppliers are used to prevent unauthorized access, losses and disclosures.
(3) Rights of the data subjects
You have certain rights regarding the personal data Belgische Treuhand processes.
You can exercise these rights by means of a dated, signed application form which you can send either by post to Belgische Treuhand B-1050 BRUSSELS (Belgium), Avenue Legrand 41 or by e-mail to email@example.com.
A. Right to information
You have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing at any time. This revocation does not retroactively affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent given until the revocation.
For questions regarding the processing of your data, you can contact Belgische Treuhand at any time by mail: B-1050 BRUSSELS (Belgium), Avenue Legrand 41, by telephone: +32 26 26 01 61 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
B. Right of access to information
You have the right to obtain confirmation from Belgische Treuhand as to whether personal data concerning you is being processed and, if so, to be informed of this and the following information:
- the purposes of processing,
- the categories of personal data processed,
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular to recipients in third countries or to international organizations,
- if possible, the planned duration for which the personal data will be stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining this duration;
- if the personal data is not collected from her, all available information about the origin of the data.
You have the right to ask Belgische Treuhand to provide you with a copy of the personal data that is the subject of processing. For any further copies you request, Belgische Treuhand may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs. If you submit the application electronically (online), the information must be provided in a standard electronic format unless you indicate otherwise.
C. Right of rectification
You have the right to ask Belgische Treuhand to correct any inaccurate personal data concerning you or to complete incomplete personal data.
Belgische Treuhand will comply with this request within one month after receipt of the request. This period may be extended by a further two months.
You have the right to request Belgische Treuhand to limit the processing (e.g. no processing at all, no transfer to third parties...) if the accuracy of your personal data is disputed, for a period of time which will allow Belgische Treuhand to verify the accuracy of the personal data.
D. Right to cancellation ("Right to be forgotten")
You have the right to request Belgische Treuhand to delete any personal data concerning you immediately. Belgische Treuhand will immediately delete personal data if one of the following reasons applies:
- the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed,
- you revoke your consent on which the processing was based and there is no other legal basis for the processing,
- you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing,
- the personal data have been processed unlawfully
- the deletion of the personal data is necessary to comply with a legal obligation under European Union law or Belgian law
These cases do not apply insofar as the processing:
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information,
- to comply with a legal obligation requiring processing under Union law or Belgian law, or to perform a task carried out in the public interest Thus, Belgische Treuhand has the obligation to keep all files for five years after their completion,
- is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims.
E. Right of objection
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time.
Belgische Treuhand will not process personal data after an objection has been raised, unless compelling reasons for such processing can be shown to outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or if the processing is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
F. Right to limit processing
You have the right to request Belgische Treuhand to restrict processing if one of the following conditions is met:
- The accuracy of your personal data is disputed, and for a period of time that allows Belgische Treuhand to verify the accuracy of the personal data.
- The processing is unlawful and you object to the deletion of the personal data and instead demand the restriction of the use of the personal data.
- Belgische Treuhand no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you need the personal data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- You have objected to the processing in accordance with the previous article as long as it is not yet clear whether the legitimate reasons of Belgische Treuhand outweigh yours.
In such cases, apart from storage, this personal data may only be processed with your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of an important public interest of the Union or a Member State.
If you have obtained a restriction on processing, Belgische Treuhand will inform you before the restriction is lifted.
G. Right to data transferability
You have the right to ask Belgische Treuhand to obtain the personal data concerning you in a structured, common and machine-readable format and to communicate such data to another data controller, provided that the processing is based on consent and the processing is carried out by means of automated procedures.
Belgische Treuhand will comply with this request within one month after receipt of the request. This period may be extended for a further two months.
(4) Disclosure and Violations of the Protection of Personal Data
In the event of disclosure or violation of personal data protection, Belgische Treuhand will report the violation to the data protection authority within 72 hours after it has become aware of the violation. If, due to exceptional circumstances, this notification cannot be made within this period, detailed reasons will be given.
If the disclosure or violation of the protection of personal data is likely to result in a high risk to the personal rights and freedoms of natural persons, Belgische Treuhand will notify you immediately.
Such notification will not be given if the personal data affected by the violation has been protected by appropriate technical and organizational security measures, in particular by measures that make the personal data inaccessible to all persons who are not authorized to access the personal data, e.g. by means of encryption, if subsequent measures have ensured that the high risk to the rights and freedoms of the persons concerned is likely to cease, or if such notification would involve a disproportionate effort. In the latter case, you will be informed as far as possible by a notification on our website www.belgischetreuhand.be.
If you are informed of a disclosure or a violation of personal data protection, this notification will contain a description of the nature of the violation, the type of data concerned, contact details for further information, a description of the likely consequences of the disclosure or violation of personal data protection and a description of the measures taken to remedy the violation of personal data protection.
(5) Data protection officer and data protection impact assessment
Since Belgische Treuhand does not systematically process personal data, there is no need to appoint a Data Protection Officer.
Since Belgische Treuhand does not process data that can be assumed to pose a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, no data protection impact assessment needs to be carried out.
(6) Processing Register
Belgische Treuhand maintains an internal register which describes which categories of personal data are processed, the purposes of the processing, how long the data are kept and who has access to the data.
A register of violations of personal data protection is also kept.
Belgische Treuhand does not use direct advertising.
In the event of any dispute regarding the processing of your data, you may contact Belgische Treuhand at any time by mail: B-1050 BRUSSELS (Belgium), Avenue Legrand 41, by telephone: +32 26 26 01 61 or by e-mail at: email@example.com.
You can also register a complaint with the data protection authority: by mail: B-1000 BRUSSELS (Belgium), Avenue de la Presse 35, by telephone: +32 2 274 48 00 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.